Trademark clearance services, including providing a preliminary review and in-depth analysis
Trademark prosecution and maintenance services, including:
Responding to USPTO office actions and oppositions
Filing statements and specimens showing use of marks
Counseling on foreign applications and working with foreign counsel for international filings
Trademark portfolio management and counseling
Coexistence agreements (US and international)
- Trademark Protection and Enforcement
- Drafting and responding to cease and desist letters
- Handling opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Copyright Services
- Copyright registrations and maintenance (website, software, music, etc.)
- Copyright protection services, including DMCA takedown notices
- IP Transactional Services
- Intellectual property licensing and royalty agreements
- Copyright and trademark purchase agreements
- Copyright and trademark assignments
- Due diligence services
| || |
|Related Presentations |
- Bring Your Own Device: Policy Drafting and Best Practices Within The Legal Framework, Co-Speaker, SecureWorld Expo - Detroit, Oct. 3, 2012.
- Executive Officer Leadership Summit of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing on various issues including, general privacy and legal issues with social media as they impacting nursing, and social media implementation and related concerns, Co-Speaker, June 19, 2012.
- Data Breaches: Physician Practice vs. Business Associate (Who Is Responsible?), Missouri MGMA Webinar, March 27, 2012.
|Related Blog Posts |